Monday, February 28, 2011

FAQ's

How long is your lead time? -I am trying my best to have things completed within one to two weeks of the item being ordered, although any notice you can give me would be great!  If you need something in less than a week, let me know, and I will do my best to make it work!  Don't forget to order your holiday items early as these times are especially busy!

Do you ship items?
-Yes, I will be happy to ship items to you.  I have done quite a few already, and the shipping has not been too bad at all.  I can estimate that it will run anywhere from $5-$10 per package based on what I've shipped so far.  I will add the shipping charges to the final amount of your bill.

Do you deliver items?
-Yes, I will be happy to meet you somewhere to deliver your items, or you can pick them up from me at your convenience.  Let me know what works best for you, and I'll do my best to make it happen!

What type of payment do you accept?
-I accept cash, check, or Paypal only at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment