Monday, March 7, 2011

Branching out!

Happy Monday!  JBird Designs has been very busy with new projects...some that include embroidery only on customer's personal items.  Below are a few pictures of the latest ones I've done for some sweet friends!  This has been a lot of fun, and I'm adding new fonts each day to my list.  Let me know if you have something you'd like for me to monogram for you! 

Diamond Monogram

Script Monogram

"Boys are Gross" Font used to monogram towels - the frog applique is not my work, but VERY cute!

Here are a couple new projects that I managed to complete over the BUSY weekend.  Thank you to everyone for sending these orders my way...I really really appreciate your business!!

               My NEW favorite applique is the dump truck!!  SOO cute for little men:)

Train applique on boy's 2T t-shirt

The front-runner so far for most requested design...the elephant applique!  I can see why...:)

Goodnight to the blog world!  See ya soon!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment